Sunday, April 18, 2010
Each week I will Challenge you with seven pieces of art, by the end of the week I want you to guess the artist. It will start every Sunday and I will reveal the answer and begin a new artist the same day. As the year and my blog progresses I will find harder pieces of art and more unknown artists. Have fun!
Baked Pesto Chicken Ingredients:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
½ cup basil pesto
2 plum tomatoes
shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400. Cover cookie sheet with foil.
2. Put pesto and chicken in bowl. Toss until chicken is covered.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
4. Place slices of tomato on top of chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake another 3-5 minutes.
6. Serve with a box of angel hair pasta and herbs and French bread.